CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 19, 2011

GREETINGS!!!!

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to my blog on my food exploration journey. I have a huge interest in food and am a great explorer. I usually hunt down for new eating places and always appreciate any recommendations as i believe good food needs to be recognize. Right now i reside in the greater Seattle Area and i have known many good restaurants in the area that i would gladly introduce from here on out so please stay tune. On a personal note, i have traveled to many places and have tried many delicious food since i last reside California. Please feel free to comment and leave me any restaurant recommendations as i would be very glad to give them a try. Please do take into consideration that all of my posts are subjected to personal opinions so any negative comments are not necessary. If you like what i have offered please follow my page.

Thank you,
FoodExploration

No comments:

Post a Comment