CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2012

Food explorer has gone to ohio

It's been a few days since my last update...anyway food explorer has gone to Ohio for a journey of a crazy food exploration. But first thing first I am going to do a little update on the last few updates I had for Seattle.

Szechuan chef, was ok...it was disappointing when I brought my friend there because the things that we would like to order were mostly not available despite the close to empty restaurant at dinner time...because i used to come here often and they are really crowded...I heard from my friend that the owner changes occasionally so I am not really sure whether that was the reason behind the lack of service. But I still have not given up hope on this restaurant so I hope I had something better the next time around when I come.

Ikiiki, I am not sure whether you remember about ikiiki when I mentioned a few posts back that I am going to try them out again to see if their business was quite most of the time or was it because the time that I came was not the peak hour...I did came on a later afternoon it had more people than when I first came to ikiiki so I assume their business is doing well...I tried their fried ice cream and it was just ok...I hope they could add some more chocolate syrup on there to make it taste even better...

Ho Soon Yi, a restaurant in Edmonds...it is located on a small strip mall...service was really great...I was there alone but they still serve me great selection of side dishes unlike some other places when they knew that you are eating alone they do not give you as much side dishes...excellent service. I will recommend this place to my friend definitely.

I forgot this bakery name, haha but it is located in Bellevue and it is super expensive because the cake is too small for the price I pay...but the quality that I paid for is well worth...the macaroons is too sweet for me...may not order the macaroons again the next time around when I am here...

New chopsticks, is in Ohio at a quite strip mall...many people mostly had it to go...this place is a hidden gem..the good thing about them is that they have 2 separate menu: an English menu and a chinese menu. And I always select the Chinese because the taste of the food is closest to what we Chinese had back at home.

Lily's Asian cuisine, is in Ohio. They have a large selection of menu from Japanese, Singapore, Indonesian ad probably some other things. I think the owner is Indonesian if I am not wrong..me and sis had soto betawi and the fried chicken and my sis said the fried chicken is too dry and I feel that the soto betawi was ok. I even like the fried chicken more than the soto betawi.

Hope you guyz enjoy reading my blog and leave me a comment too in ways that I can improve.

Signing off,
FoodExplorer

No comments:

Post a Comment